Sunday, June 19, 2016

Holiday Diaries: The Best Tiramisu in Venice

I don't say this lightly but I have found the best Tiramisu in Venice, wait no the world. Tiramisu is my favourite dessert so I've done my far share of research for this post if you get my drift.


On our first night in Venice I ordered the magical dessert waiting with baited breath for holy grail of cream and alcoholic tang to hit me and I was bitterly disappointed. 

So on our first day in Venice when we walked past I Tre Merchant all was saved! Initially it was the hubby who pointed it out drawn by the colourful Macarons in the window but inside there was so much more than Macarons.


Spot the off duty Gondoliers! 


The shop doesn't look like much it reminds me of a Starbucks with the blackboards behind the counter highlighting todays fresh finds but everything else is authentic Italy. 


With fresh Tiramisu made in the shop every hour on the hour and not just the classic these food gods have made 25 fusion flavours of the stuff - I highly recommend Raspberry & white chocolate but nothing beats the original.



If you are in Venice please promise me you'll pay them a visit... and bring me back a tub!

I Tre Mercanti srl Campo della Guerra, 5364, 30122 Castello, Venezia VE


No comments:

Post a Comment