Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Venice Calling

Todays post is a mini haul, we decided for our first anniversary to mark it with a special trip, somewhere thats been on our bucket list for a while... VENICE! This obviously meant an ASOS haul was needed, but as we are only going for 4 days it was on the mini side, more money for gelato and bellinis when we get there!


The first item that caught my eye was this New Look striped dress, I figured it would be perfect for sight seeing during the day with white converse pumps and a denim jacket or dressed up on an evening with wedges and a clutch bag a versatile number for under £30!


Then this little number "fell" into my basket its made of the softest fabric and will be perfect for travelling in, with a leather jacket and pumps and this belt to nip it in at the waist.



I then fell in love with this top - so classic! Perfect paired with jeans and flats for day or cropped trousers and heels for night, I love the button detailing on the back!



I then added a few pairs of jeans and this multi pack of t-shirts - you can never have too many basics!
My favourite purchase has to be these Quay Australia sunglasses, with mirrored lenses and marbled rims.

I'm still on the hunt for a few more additions to my capsule wardrobe for Venice but I'm pretty pleased with the start of it!








No comments:

Post a Comment