Sunday, October 11, 2015

Top 5 Budget Beauty Must Haves


I love trying new beauty products, but I find myself coming back to the same gems time and time again and this top five regularly make it onto my face each day. So I thought I'd share the products I deem my favourites after trying numerous other beauty products and keeping Boots in business! You can thank me later for doing the leg work!


This is the best concealer on the market in my opinion at hiding dark circles, now don't go trying to hide spots with this bad boy as its no good on oily skin but bags be gone on a morning with this! Its under five pounds, lasts all day and in shade 1 is brighting under the eye for that Kim K contoured look.


I am constantly looking for the holy grail of mascaras that will turn my short sparse eyelashes into bat worthy bombshell lashes, you can read my journey on loosing my lashes here that started the hunt. My current favourite for only £7.99 is Lash Sensational that makes lashes appear longer and thicker and can be built up with each coat.


This liner does. not. move. I put it on first thing and its still in place last thing at night. Its amazing for creating winged looks with its precision tip and its lasts ages without drying out for only £5.29 a true bargain and make up bag staple in my eyes.


Now that contouring is out and strobing is in, finding the perfect highlighter is key. I love Benefits High Beam but at nearly £20 Seventeens Skin Wow is a cheaper alternative for under £6 and it can be worn in so many ways. It acts as a primer if used all over the face before foundation, it can be mixed with foundation for a louminious dewy look or can be used on top of foundation to highlight cheek bones.  


Finally this is my go to lip colour and one that I get so many compliments on when I wear and have converted many a friend to wearing. Similar to Clinique's chubby stick but again for £12 cheaper. The composition is creamy and moisturising on the lip and the colour is long lasting and can be built up. The shade I wear Demure is a soft pink that works for everyday or compliments a smoky eye on a night out.

Let me know your must have items - I'm always looking for an excuse to add to my beauty collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment