Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pay Day Wishlist

PayDay Wishlist



1. Tartan Shift Dress 2. Tartan Skater Skirt 3. Grey Smock Dress 4. Denim Shirt 5. Grid Smock Dress 6. Aztec Skort 7. Tartan Skater Skirt 8. Heart Print Dress 9. Collar Dress

I don't know about you but January seems to be never ending, it has got to be the hardest month no Christmas to look forward to, back to work, grey skies and no money. So to get me through to pay day I've been window shopping and mentally spending my next pay cheque! 

Which when I stumbled across online store MaryJaneFashion.com and found a whole list of goodies I just had to have and all for under £20 my bank account and I rejoiced. 
Heres my top pick of items that just have to be mine come pay day from on trend heart prints and tartan skater skirts to flattering shift dresses and wardrobe staples.

What have you got your eye on come pay day?



No comments:

Post a Comment