Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sparkle & Shine











Blazer: Primark    Top: Zara      Leggings : DaisyStreet      Shoes: c/o Matalan (sold out)
Necklace: Forever 21     Ring: YSL        Handbag: Mulberry

How A-MEH-ZING are these leggings!!! I'm more of a dress and skirt girl normally but when I saw these bad boys I was like a moth to a flame/ magpie to a sparkle - well you get the idea I LOVE them! 
They are the perfect alternative to wear over the party season instead of a dress - hello stretchy waist on Christmas day - yes I will have that extra mince pie!

I paired them with my favourite Matalan shoes of the moment - which have sold out online but still available in a few other colours and in store and my amazing new necklace from Forever 21 this is basically an outfit of all my new favourite things!

I hope you like as I'm currently feeling pretty sorry for myself as my wisdom tooth has decided to try and reappear and my entire mouth and jaw is swollen so I definitely don't look as sparkly as this! I've got an emergency dentist appointment today and I'm hoping they can give me something to help with the pain so I can get back to my sparkly best!
Hope your having a better Sunday.

2 comments: