Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Little Wee Lassie






Shirt (with collar tip chain): DaisyStreet.co.uk      Skirt: c/o Own the Runway      Bag: Select
Shoes: Next       Skull Ring: French Connection        Black&Gold Ring: YSL

I have to admit this is not an outfit of the day, as I've yet to make it out of my pyjamas, and do you know what its a fantastic feeling! I can't explain how hectic the last few weekends have been splitting time between Manchester (where I live with the boy) and driving back to my family home to visit family & friends, so to have a weekend that doesn't involve rushing around, more hours relaxing than in the car and actual sleep is bliss! 

So this outfit was shot last weekend in a rare bit of sunshine in Manchester but I had to share my favourite new find with you, this Tartan shirt from DaisyStreet! I love tartan at the moment and the contrast leather collar sealed the deal, I'm already on the look out for my next tartan buy and I've set my site on theses bad boys from PopCouture.co.uk

I hope you all having a lovely relaxing weekend I fully intend to curl up on the couch with a movie and not move for the rest of the day!

13 comments:

  1. The shirt is so pretty, especially with the collar chain :)

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the collar chain as well - such a cute detail. x

      Delete
  2. Love the leather collar detail that matches the skirt - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that shirt! I'm wearing this skirt too on my most recent post!! Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh really? Its such a great and easy skirt to through on! Wardrobe Staple! x

      Delete
  4. very nice look! I love your shirt and skirt! great taste of style! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that shirt!! Looks so good with that leather skirt too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm a little obsessed with it too! xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you! I love Chiffon too but I thought the thicker shirt material was better for A/W! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this outfit!!! looks amazing. Great blog.

    Nafisah xoxo

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really sweet of you to say :) x

      Delete