Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's Start with Forever







Jacket: Primark          Jumper: Primark         Jeans: French Connection         Fur Stole: H&M
Boots: Topshop              Bag: Mulberry           Sunglasses: Chloe

I figured after my detailed post on the boyfriends and I weekend away I'd also do a few posts on my outfits worn on the mini break - believe it or not I did manage to make it out of the fluffy robes in the hotel and into an actual outfit or two!

I wore this outfit after strict instructions from the boy to dress casual and comfortable, by my own admission I don't do casual that well I'm a heels and dress kind of girl, but I'm seriously loving the Military trend at the moment and its inspired me to buy some simple denim shirts, cosy jumpers, the above parka and basic tees to expand my "casual" wardrobe! 

I wore this outfit while we explored harrogate and it was surprisingly sunny though the wind made it a little chilly so it was a great excuse to dig out my faux fur stole from last year and wrap up. I much prefer winter dressing compared to dressing in the summer I think its just much easier to look chic. But hey that's just me!



6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit...can't believe most of it is from primark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I tend to buy items from Primark and then pair them with more expensive accessories, always makes it look less "Primark" if you know what I mean! x

      Delete
  2. You look lovely and oh my gosh I love your bag!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a very generous 21st bday gift from the boy - he's a keeper! x

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! Hope you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete