Saturday, September 22, 2012

Date Night







Blazer: Primark           Top: Gap         Skirt: Topshop         Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: c/o DaisyStreet                 Ring: Spanish Market             Bracelet: Independent Boutique 

Second Outfit post from the weekend away, apologises they are in fact taking in the bathroom of our suite but in fairness it had the best lighting and by the time I was ready to leave it was pitch black outside ( hello winter nights how soon you've joined us.) So bathroom pics it is!

It was hard deciding on this outfit as it had to be packed before I knew where we were going - I don't think boys understand this dressing dilemma! So I created this outfit around my A-MEH-ZING new shoes (blog post dedicated entirely to them coming soon!) So I threw on a simple monochrome outfit and added my trusty blazer for warmth and figured I wouldn't be too over or under dressed for wherever we ended up!

We ended up at a lovely Bar and Brassiere in the centre of Harrogate and I had the most amazing steak and desserts (pictures featured on previous post here) and then moved on for cocktails a few other bars in the area. A perfect night and I was surprised how my feet didn't even hurt - seriously love these heels!

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend away! Those shoes are definitely amazing, nice outfit.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. like I just said on Instagram I adore your hair!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really lovely, is that skirt leather/pleather? Your hair looks really pretty too :)

    Allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its pleather, got it ages ago, but it was a good buy, worn it loads! x

      Delete
  4. I love your hair and the shoes are fab too :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've entered your giveaway - great comp :) x

      Delete
  5. Those shoes really are amazing, they have some great stock on daisystreet at the mo!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I could spend a small fortune on that website! x

      Delete
  6. You look stunning! I love the colour of your hair, and those shoes are amazing!

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete