Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Peacocking





Dress: H&M
Belt: Next
Gladiator Sandals: River Island
Gold Necklace: H&M
Gold Cuff: TopShop

This has got to be one of my favourite outfits I wore on holiday, I picked up this simple maxi dress from H&M for just £9.99 after impulsively going in while passing, the dress itself is simple but the colour is so striking and it can be worn in so many ways it was an effortless outfit choice on my holiday when a day in the sun fried my brain and the ability to think up of an evening outfit.

 I loved pairing gold accessories with it as it really made the colour pop and the slits up both sides made it a little different, I received loads of compliments on it, I tried to find it online to post the link for you guys but alas it wasn't there, anyone else hate H&M website?! However it is still in store and absolute bargain and available in different colours. I was planning on pairing this with a jumper and belting it when I got back to make it work in this "English Summer"however the torrential down pour has stopped me from wearing anything full length, as I don't want to sweep the rain down the streets of Manchester!

Nora x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thats so sweet of you. Its nice to know theres people out there liking what I blog about. I've checked out your blog, its really cute. xx

    ReplyDelete