Monday, June 11, 2012

In May...

Happy Monday all! Apologies for the neglect this last week, but I was on a well earned holiday, I flew to Bulgaria to surprise my Aunt who moved out there 5 years ago. It was an emotional reunion and it was lovely to explore Bulgaria as well as take some time out to relax as I haven't stopped since uni final exams and landing a new job, so I thought I'd tie in my holiday snaps with everything else I've been up to in May.

I finished University for good and joined the working world...
Readers of my blog will know that I've been job hunting for a while now but it has finally paid off!I have now been within my current position for 2 weeks and I'm loving being back within the Fashion PR world, thanks for all your supportive and kind words which have made job hunting easier!

I attended my Graduation Ball...






Attended a Bloggers Event...





Had my first BBQ of the Summer...





Took my Niece on a day out...






Took a Holiday...






What did you get up to in May?

Nora x



No comments:

Post a Comment