Thursday, June 28, 2012

Carat Bloggers Event

Since setting up my blog a little under a year ago I've attended a few different blogging events over the time, but none more helpful than last nights Carat Blog Shop. The event was based in Manchester and it was great to see some familiar faces who I'd met before at previous events as well as meet the Carat Team.

The event aimed to help fashion bloggers get the most out of their blog financially as well as tips to strengthen blog following. Before the talks began I had chance to mingle with old and new faces alike as well as make the most of the catering and free wine! Carat also had several of their fashion clients on site as well as some great local fashion house such as, Matalan, Flannels, Swimwear365.co.uk and Kalediscope, all of which had stalls and before the speeches I had a chance to have a sneak peek of their upcoming collections as well as browse the look books and brilliant products they had.

 Matalan in particular had a great stall, with enthusiastic staff who showed me their upcoming A/W collection which I can tell you is amazing! It really surprised me as its not somewhere I would usually shop, but I've definitely got a few things on my lust list which I need in my life as soon as the collection hits the shops. (I'll definitely be dedicating a post to their A/W collection at a later date.)
After we had our fill of wine, cheese and fashion we all sat down to have talks from Rahul, Pete and Mark who were really helpful on ways to improve my blog, keep tuned for changes! It was a great evening and I can't wait for Carat to host some more. Heres some photos from the night.











Nora x



No comments:

Post a Comment