Friday, April 27, 2012

Not Enough Hours in the Day

As I write this I am currently surrounded by a mountain of paper and what looks like the best part of WHSmiths stationary section, it is well and truely exam season.
Panic Stations People!!
So apologies for the lack of posts but time apparently thinks its hilarious to speed up living me running to catch up! Alongside my usual part time job, revision, job applications and squeezing in some sleep blogging has unfortunately had to take a back seat this week.
I cannot wait for May 8th when all exams will be done and hopefully my face will look more like this...


than this...


However I have been pinning if you want to follow me on Pintrest its my new addiction!


or check out my Instagram which I update daily with my goings on...
Username: ella_nora


Good luck to everyone else with exams!

Nora x


4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are saying I have an english project to do that i started at 2 and suddenly its 6!!! I wish time would stop doing this to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mean isn't it! Good luck for your project, I'm sure it'll be great, just had a peak at your blog and followed its really cute! x

      Delete
    2. awww thank you that means a lot!!!! good luck with your exams xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you thats really sweet of you, nice to know my ramblings are of interest! :)

    ReplyDelete