Monday, January 16, 2012

Sack the Stylist

So its that time of year again, The Golden Globes took place last night and of course the its all about who won what, who walked the red carpet with who and of course the all important who wore what?
I love the Golden Globes it kick starts the award season and is a guilty pleasure for a fashion junkie like me. So this post was fully intending to be a Best Dressed post, however I can't help but be disappointed. I spent hours trailing the usual sites to drool over the dresses, and I've got be honest none of the dresses really blew me away. 
Even the usual girl crush Mila Kunis failed to inspire me, sure it was a nice dress, but was it a golden globes dress? No. It was nothing special, yet looked a piece of art compared to some of the shocking dresses that made there way down the red carpet. 
However my flatmate made me see the silver lining in this, a lot of stylists are waking up to see themselves without a job today, meaning more jobs for the likes of me. So here's a handful of dresses that I wouldn't sack the stylist over, but for everyone else that hasn't made this list, call me.
Jessica Beil in Elie Saab

Jessica Alba in Gucci

Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli

Nicole Kidman in Versace

1 comment:

  1. Ooof I love Jessica Alba, please do a worst dressed one too! xxx

    ReplyDelete