Monday, January 23, 2012

Lust of the Week

After last weeks positive response I've decided to go ahead with the weekly feature of, Lust of the week. So without any further ado here's what I'm lusting over this week...
My wardrobe has been lacking a good pair of shorts for a while, throw them on with tights in the winter and rock them bare leg in the summer, now Bambi and Manson shorts arent just any shorts. They are individual and unique as the wearer, with each pair being stand out designs, but they also offer a custom made service. You tell them what you want, colour, size and detail and they'll make you exactly what they want. Amazing! My next pay cheque will be sent on my very own custom pair, which will be a cross between the Beach Bum design and   Cru-ci-fix Me, with maybe a few studs thrown in for good measure!


Hurry up Pay Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment