Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pretty Pieces

I probably own more rings than fingers, but I have 5 rings that I always wear. The newest of these was gifted to me for my 21st birthday and has received numerous compliments and queries of where people can get one.
So let me introduce you to the world of Alex Monroe Jewellery. Alex is an English jewellery designer, he's a celebrity favourite with Sienna Miller, Emma Watson, Carey Mulligan, Emilia Fox, Thandie Newton, Lisa Snowdon and Jo Whiley to name a few famous names that have bought and worn his designs. Vogue can’t sing his praises enough and he's just collaborated with Liberty of London who now along with 100 other boutiques stock his designs. Nature is his biggest inspiration and all of his collections are beautifully named, reflections on the pieces themselves. Daisy Bell, Lucky Clover, Feather and Flower Burst to name a few of his many collections, check them out at http://www.alexmonroe.com/
My Birthday Ring - Daisy Wreath Ring £135

A Ring I Gifted - Big Daisy Ring £135
Flying Swallow Necklace £114
Garden Key Necklace £120
Another jewellery favourite of mine is Monica Vinader, her Fiji friendship bracelets have been an obsession of mine for sometime now, I'm yet to make a purchase because I can't decide on which colour! She's literally covered all bases, there’s every colour under the sun, available in Silver, Gold or Rose Gold, decisions, decision.... http://www.monicavinader.com/shop/friendship
Sterling Silver Peace Bracelet £85
Rose Gold Calm Bracelet £105
18 Carat Gold Energy Bracelet £95

No comments:

Post a Comment